Meet Our Team
Senior real estate acquisitions, development and asset management executive with broad-based experience in hotel/resort, multi-family, commercial and residential development, luxury resort residential real estate development, acquisition sourcing, feasibility and project/deal structuring with specialization in the United States, Caribbean, Mexico and Latin America in the following areas:
Developer representation for resort and mixed use projects up to 1,500,000 total SF
- Full development experience from acquisitions, entitlement negotiations, hotel management selection and/or branding, financing(equity, debt and mezzanine), sales/marketing and leasing programs, including programming of unit types/amenities, architecture/design and overall pre-development management.
Financial and Operational Administration
- Complete understanding of financial and administrative controls of systems and operations. Full profit and loss accountability while consistently meeting or exceeding forecasted goals. Analyzing annual needs, creating annual forecasts, budget development and administration. Operational and financial auditing experience.
Valuation and Feasibility Analysis
- Valuation experience in commercial, retail, multi-family, residential and hotels/resorts throughout the United States, Caribbean, Mexico and Latin America. Creation of comparable values, real estate appraisals and cash flow implications.
Equity and debt structuring through hedge funds, banks, high net worth individuals and other financial institutions
- The creation and presentation of debt and equity proposals as a principal and as a consultant for third party developers. Relationships with financial institutions and developers focused in the United States, Caribbean and Mexico. Creative structuring of equity and debt investments.
Strategic repositioning of multiple real estate products
- Ability to take existing real estate and reposition it resulting in increased profitability and performance from acquisition to disposition.
Sales and marketing for diverse real estate products
- Sales and marketing plans developed for multi-use projects, destination clubs, hotels/resorts and luxury resort residential developments that include direct and indirect sales strategies. Creation of exclusive and non-exclusive sales and marketing teams. Coordination of third party sales and marketing teams. Full understanding of how to leverage the internet, social media, public relations and various sales/marketing technology strategies. Development of collateral marketing and sales material. Sales management activities related to ultra-luxury resort home sales and other related luxury ownership products.
Entrepreneurial executive with extensive start-up and operational experience within the hospitality market in the Riviera Maya/Tulum, Troncones and other areas of Mexico. Creation of a leading luxury residential real estate brokerage and what was at one time the largest commercial brokerage in Playa del Carmen, Mexico.
- Acting broker for the acquisition of more than $150,000,000 in land, hotel, commercial and residential properties in the Riviera Maya and Tulum, Mexico. Acquisitions included complex assemblages and more than 40 transactions over a 30 month period.
- Lead and manage ground up construction of multi-million dollar luxury residential residences, commercial and hospitality projects throughout the Riviera Maya.
- Owner and operator of the #1 Tripadvisor ranked beach (Playa Paraiso) in all of Mexico. Operator of a Small Boutique Hotel, Beach Club and Luxury Villa in Tulum, Mexico and another in Troncones, Mexico. Acted as the 2018 Secretary of the Tulum Small Hotel Association and travels internationally with the Mexico Tourism Office to promote Tourism across the world.
- Lived and Worked in Quintana Roo, Playa del Carmen and Tulum, Mexico for the last 25 years.